My integrity and trustworthiness to my readers are of the utmost importance. Because The Astrology Diaries receives compensation from third parties, I want to be upfront about where the money comes from and how it affects what you read here.
Secondly, the US Federal Trade Commission requires that any “material connection” to a company or advertiser must be disclosed.
So here it is.
How I make money
I make money on this site through affiliate programs. If you click an affiliate link or ad banner and buy the product, you help support this site because I’ll get a percentage of that sale.
Currently I’m an affiliate for Amazon Associates, Society6’s Curator Program, and Ebates. If you click an affiliate link or ad banner and buy a product from their websites, you help support this site because I’ll get a percentage of that sale.
What this means for you
- I do not put the cart before the horse and recommend a product just because I’m an affiliate.
- I become an affiliate because I use and believe in the associated product.
- I do not recommend products just for the sake of money.
- I recommend products because I think they are valuable to my readers.
- I do not let the compensation I receive influence the content, topics, posts, or opinions expressed on this blog.
- I respect and value my readers too much to write anything other than my own genuine and objective opinions and advice.
Just like this blog, my Disclosure Policy is a work in progress. As the revenue streams evolve, so will this page.
Thanks for reading The Astrology Diaries!
Last Updated: December 13, 2017