My integrity and trustworthiness to my readers are of the utmost importance. Because The Astrology Diaries receives compensation from third parties, I want to be upfront about where the money comes from and how it affects what you read here.
Secondly, the US Federal Trade Commission requires that any “material connection” to a company or advertiser must be disclosed.
So here it is.
How I make money
I make money on this site through affiliate programs. If you click an affiliate link or ad banner and buy the product, you help support this site because I’ll get a percentage of that sale.
Currently I’m an affiliate for Amazon Associates, Apple’s iTunes Affiliate Program, Bluehost’s Affiliate Program, Shannon Mattern’s Affiliate Progam, Station Seven’s Affiliate Program, and Society6’s Curator Program. If you click an affiliate link or ad banner and buy a product from their websites, you help support this site because I’ll get a percentage of that sale.
What this means for you
- I do not put the cart before the horse and recommend a product just because I’m an affiliate.
- I become an affiliate because I believe in the associated product.
- I do not recommend products just for the sake of money.
- I recommend products because I think they are valuable to my readers.
- I do not let the compensation I receive influence the content, topics, posts, or opinions expressed on this blog.
- I respect and value my readers too much to write anything other than my own genuine and objective opinions and advice.
Just like this blog, my Disclosure Policy is a work in progress. As the revenue streams evolve, so will this page.
Thanks for reading The Astrology Diaries!
Last Updated: January 18, 2020